Dua Lipa’s Abs And Legs Look Super Sculpted In A Navy Blue ʙικιɴι In New Vacation PH๏τos On Instagram

Fobes Lite
0




Singer Dua Lipa has been living it up on her latest summer vacation, and she’s been serving up looks and snaps on her IG to document it. In her latest post, she shared a series of super cute vids and pics of herself soaking up some more sun and spending time with friends.


 

“BEEEEEFA 💌,” she captioned the pics.


“OK MISS DUA POP OFF …!” one fan commented. And another wrote, “SUCH a QUEENNNNN”.


In the first vid, Dua is rocking an Alessandra Rich navy ʙικιɴι with cute little sleeves and jewel embellishments. Plus, in her series of pics, she’s rocking another bandeau ʙικιɴι while dancing with her boyfriend Anwar Hadid, and is rocking another all-black ʙικιɴι while posing with her girlfriends.





And in all of them, Dua is looking super fit. And she credits HIIT (high-intensity interval training) workouts for helping her get her sweat on when she’s short on time.


“I try and work out as much as I can,” Dua told New Zealand magazine Viva in 2018, noting that she tries to work out every day, even for a few minutes. “I love doing something that’s really fast and quick, like a 15-minute HIIT session which I can do before I start my day. If I’ve got a really early call time, I don’t want to be waking up hours before I need to go and do a workout. So a high-intensity workout, shower, breakfast, and I’m on my way.”




Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)