Jenna Ortega Reveals Moment That Made Her Cry While Filming Netflix’s ‘Wednesday’

Fobes Lite
0

The Netflix series Wednesday has quickly become a hit with both fans of the character and streaming viewers. As such, star Jenna Ortega quickly became a viral sensation – especially with her iconic dance number. Now Jenna Ortega reveals that she actually cried during the filming of one particular scene from the show.

This is quite interesting given that Jenna Ortega’s character usually shows as little emotion as possible. It’s an iconic trait given to Wednesday Addams following Christina Ricci’s portrayal of the character in the 1990’s Addams Family films. So what moment could have brought her to tears? As shared by Ortega while appearing on Hot Ones, it was a scene featuring her and her friend Thing.


At first she was asked about magician Victor Dorobantu, who played the role of her friend Thing, the lovable disembodied hand. This led to the following response where Jenna Ortega revealed the moment she cried for real:


“Oh, it actually was that Thing operating room scene where they weren’t on him, but they were shooting my coverage and it’s the first and only time Wednesday cries,” Ortega shared. “And I went to reach my hand out to him and he pet my hand, he was like comforting me and I actually started crying … I restarted the line because it actually made me sad, and we just laughed and that was like a real bonding moment for Victor and I.”

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)