When Ana de Armas Dished Out Her S*xy Self In The N*de Photoshoot While Flaunting Her Bold Red Lips, Making Us Go Weak In Our Knees!

Fobes Lite
0

 

Few storied beauty brands evoke nostalgia like Estée Lauder. For Ana de Armas, the actress recalls a flight back home to Cuba, a little blue jar, and love at first sight. “I was at the airport in Spain in my early twenties, and I knew I had nine hours ahead of me on the plane,” de Armas explains over Zoom. “I went to the duty-free beauty store because I was looking for something to put on my face for those nine hours. And that was the first time I bought the little light blue jar of the Daywear Moisture Creme. That was the beginning.”



“I'm very happy with everything we've done so far," De Armas says of the brand. "We'll start with the fragrance campaign, but we have much more coming, and it feels like a great new project and adventure for this year. And it's a brand that's been around for 75 years, and its prestige and longevity, I like what it stands for and the way they celebrate women."


The love affair continues as de Armas takes on a new role as Estée Lauder's Global Brand Ambassador. Starring in her first campaign for the brand's latest fragrance Beautiful Magnolia, de Armas looks refreshed over Zoom, sporting a new chin-length bob and feathery bangs. It's the sign of a new beginning.



Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)